EP&C and the coronavirus
EP&C has taken measures aimed at limiting the spread of the coronavirus. These measures, which are largely in line with the policy of the Dutch government, will come into effect on 13 March and apply until further notice.
- Visits to EP&C's offices are not recommended and we are going to keep the number of visits to our clients to an absolute minimum.
- We want to stay in touch with our clients and colleagues, but we prefer to talk to you via our videoconferencing tools.
- EP&C staff are going to work from home as much as possible. Our offices will remain open, but with a skeleton staff.
- Visitors and staff are requested to sanitise their hands regularly and in any case when they first arrive.
- We will not shake hands.
- We will keep business trips to a minimum and only attend business events when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
- Employees who have been in a high-risk area or have come into contact with someone with the coronavirus will stay at home for at least 14 days.
The continuity of our communications with clients, agents and authorities has our constant attention. Postal services, which in The Netherlands at this moment are still in full service, may at some point discontinue. We therefore call upon you to immediately stop sending us paper mail. Please use email only
This will enable us to process your instructions accurately and in time. If you do not know the email address of the officer handling your case, you can use our general email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our front office will make sure that your message is swiftly relayed to the proper team.
The quality and continuity of our service is guaranteed not only because we work in teams, but also because of our advanced ICT facilities, which enable us to work and communicate from home without any problems.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. My colleagues can be contacted via the e-mail addresses and telephone numbers on our website - www.epc.nl/empoyees. I am available to give a more detailed explanation at email@example.com or on +31 (0)70-4145405.
Menno Ong, Managing Director